Why Choose Eco Hollow Blocks?
- Due to high strength, practically no breakage during transport & use.
- Due to uniform size of bricks mortar required for joints & plaster reduces almost by 50%.
- Due to lower water penetration seepage of water thru bricks is considerably reduced.
- Plaster of paris / Gypsum Plaster can be directly applied on these bricks without a backing coat of plaster.
- These bricks do not require soaking in water for 24 Hours. Only sprinkling of water before use is enough.
Size Available : 200x200x400mm
- Saving in mortar for plasterwork. Uniform Plaster thickness can be maintained due to precision of the size of block as compared to brick work where plaster thickness of average 20 mm is required to produce uniform and even plastered surface due to variations in the sizes of bricks.
- Economy in design of sub-structure due to reduction of loads. Saving in mortar for laying of blocks as compared to ordinary brick work.
- No problem of the appearance of salts, hence great saving in the maintenance of final finishes to the walls.
- Electrical and plumbing works require no additional channels.
- Reduces the quantity of cement mortar required for laying and finishing.
- Density : 1100 -1500 KG/M3
- Water Absorption : Less Than10 %
- Commpressive Strenghth: More than 35 KG/CM2